Mr. India is a male beauty pageant in India. It is a very popular competition for all models and fashion enthusiasts who want to make a name for themselves. Most importantly, it is considered a stepping-stone to a career in the modelling industry. Some of the models who have won this competition have also got film offers from Bollywood.
Mr. India 2020 Audition & Registration
There are certain specific criteria for participating in Mr. India in 2020.
- The participants of Mr. India have to be aged between 18 and 25 as of December 31st, 2020.
- They also have to be 5.7” tall or above.
- The participants also have to be unmarried, single, or not engaged.
- They have to be born as an Indian with a valid Indian Passport.
How to Register Online for Mr. India 2020?
You can register online for Mr. India 2020 at the India Times website. We have explained the entire process below. Please note that you’ll also be required to manually register at the audition venue on the day of the audition. So make sure you keep track of the audition dates. The auditions will happen in 6 cities – Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, and Chandigarh.
Step-by-Step Online Registration Process
1) Go to India Times Website: Go to https://beautypageants.indiatimes.com/mrindiaform.cms where you’ll find the registration form for Mr. India.
2) Enter Basic Information: Enter your basic information like name, DoB, age, height, address etc.
3) Enter Your Physical Attributes: Next, enter your physical attributes like height, weight, chest, hips, etc.
4) Select Your Audition City: Select the audition city that is the closest to your home. This is where you’ll audition will happen. You can select one of these 6 cities – Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, and Chandigarh.
5) Upload Your Photos: In the final step, you’ll be required to submit your photos in 3 formats (Close-up, Mid-shot, Full-length). The photo’s dimension should be 450×600 px and its size shouldn’t exceed 2 MB.
6) Submit Your Entry: Click on ‘Submit’ to register your entry for Mr. India 2020. You might receive an email about your audition date and venue and the instructions for the audition process.
Please note that you’ll also be required to register manually at the desk on the day of the audition. Also, keep track of the audition dates yourself in case you don’t receive any email confirmation from the organizer’s team.
Rules and Regulations
There are some specific rules and regulations for Mr. India 2020 registration.
- It’s compulsory for everyone to register manually on the day of the audition.The audition process may require the entire day and also the forthcoming day, so come prepared for the same.
- Only participants will be allowed inside the venue. Parents and other family members will not be allowed inside the venue.
- Participants should be male.
- Participants should be above 18 years of age.
- Please carry your identification documents and photos at the day of the audition.
- Times Group will not provide travel expenses or lunch/evening snacks, so please make your own arrangements.
- Please don’t wear colored contact lenses on the day of the audition.
Inquiry for Mr. India 2020 Auditions
If you have any questions, then email at email@example.com
Make sure you get some nice pictures clicked for the online registration process. Keep track of audition dates so that you don’t miss the audition. And, most importantly, be confident on the day of the audition and give it your best shot.